Harmonising and Advertising
Stage 2 is your mid-term strategy after the launch of your new website, to harmonise with other marketing materials such as social media and to create a Keyword Strategy used in combination with natural and paid search.
We also do a deep-dive into your market, competition and customers to ensure that the right products/services are being promoted the right ways to the right people. It’ll include a pricing and competition check to ensure you’re not overpricing (or underpricing!) what you’re offering.
We’ll look at any social media presences you have, ensure that they’re harmonised to match your branding and help tune content to send the right message to the right audiences. The right Social Media platforms vary from client to client but can include:
We’ll use our experience to help you choose which to focus on to generate the best results.
By the end of Stage 2, you’ll have:
- A Social Media presence, harmonised with and integrated into your website
- A Keyword strategy to use the right keywords to attract the best audience
- A Managed Ad Campaign driving quality traffic to your site
- Good information about your unique market and competition
- Regular reports keeping you updated on the performance online
- Insight into where you stand now and where you should be heading next
Stage 2 Includes:
- Social Media Setup & Integration
- Market Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Strategy
- Ad Campaign Setup
- Ad Campaign Management
- Campaign Review with Google
- Weekly Keyword Reports
Signature System optional services also include:
- Logo and Branding Design
- Stationery & Signage Design & Print
- Professional Photography
- Professional Videography
- Virtual Tours
- Copy Writing & Content Creation
As a digital agency, we provide a full range of services, delivered by our experienced in-house team.
Stage 2 brings your business up to the next level with a strong foundation of all the online marketing basics which ensures you can compete with even your online peers.
Stage 3 takes you beyond that with advanced techniques and ongoing growth to really knock things out of the park!